We are looking for content writers. Remember, you should write on your own. Use of relevant High Quality Images (either self-prepared or brought in from creative commons repository) is mandatory. A blog post should be detailed enough so that it easily crosses a minimum word limit of 1000. The blog should be structured and designed with appealing outlook and positive impression to visitors. Reading your blog posts, most of the first time visitors are expected to notice our domain and revisit us in future as well.
The topics of blog posts are not limited to:
- Opportunities like scholarships, fellowships, quotas, internships, jobs
- How to – apply, prepare documents, face interview, do things related to education and career
- Success Stories by interviewing winners on their individual pursuits of education and / or career
- Introduction to countries, universities, courses, workplaces, job sectors with focus on education and career
- New- and emerging trends in education and career – for example distance education, online courses
- Practicalities like – student housing, study permits, work permits, skilled jobs, semi skilled jobs, immigration, language learning and so on
- FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
- Sample resources like CV, job application letter, motivation letter
- Advice on learning, skill development, career
- Resourceful articles on your interest
Please contact us with an elaboration on your aptitude on writing (in English), working on computer (softwares and websites), and your interest in writing with us.