The Global Undergraduate Exchange Program (UGRAD) for Nepal 2020 – 2023 is an awesome scholarship. World Learning and the Fulbright Commission in Nepal have been administering this project. Generally, it is sponsored by the US Department of State. The aim of this program is to provide learning opportunities in the USA. The target groups are the students from the developing countries. Hence, the selected students get full sponsorship to spend an exchange semester at host institutions in the US. In this article, we have attempted to synthesize basic details about the Global UGRAD 2022 – 2023 Scholarship for Nepali students.
Global UGRAD Scholarship for Nepali Students 2022 – 2023
This program is open to all Nepali nationals who are on the verge of completing their bachelors programs in Nepal.
Specific Requirements for Candidates
- over 18 years of age
- citizen of Nepal
- studying in Nepal
- The academic institution must be registered in Nepal.
- Students must have completed at least a semester in Nepal. Furthermore, s/he should have at least a semester remaining in order to complete the bachelors program.
- solid command of written and spoken English (One can submit the TOEFL score latest before participating in the exchange program.)
- Students should be able to start the studies in August 2022. Hence, they do not apparently expect the deferrals.
- Ability to achieve J-1 visa (student exchange category). Additionally, the students must directly return to home country upon completion of the exchange semester.
- leadership competence
- with little or no abroad experience
January 6, 2022