You might be wondering on how to apply to study in Finland. As of 2022, the official channel of applying to study in finland is studyinfo.fi. We are not aware of private institutions or other institutions which are out of this nationwide portal of application.
This guide consists of video guide (the verbal language used is Nepali). If you are a non-Nepali, you can still get a lot of idea, rather visually.
10 important steps: How to apply to study in Finland 2022
- Remember to use a paper and a pen – basically, make a diary to record the necessary details.
- Check for study programs, requirements, deadlines, application processes through studyinfo.fi.
- You can verify the information found in studyinfo.fi through the official website of the educational institution.
- Get all the necessary details and documents well before the deadline.
- Apply through studyinfo.fi.
- Prepare for further steps if required. For example – entrance exams, interviews, sample videos, sending paper copies of documents etc.
- Never miss the deadlines of any processes involved.
- Wait for the result.
- If you get admission, accept the study place, pay the semester fees, and register as a student by the given deadlines.
- Do not forget to apply for a residence permit in due time.
Our other articles on ‘Study in Finland’
- 2022 Finland Scholarship and Fees Waiver at University of Eastern Finland – UEF
- Cost of Living in Finland | Monthly Living Cost for a Student in Finland
- 10 most common jobs for foreign students in Finland | Jobs that International Students mostly do in Finland
- Meeting the ‘Student Tutor’ in Finland
- Things to do after getting ‘Student Visa’ of Finland
- How to apply for ‘Student Visa’ in Finland
- How to get a ‘bank draft’ in Nepal