Study Bachelors in Canada with the prestigious Prestige scholarships from Carleton University.
Are you willing to study in Canada? If yes then this article might be helpful to you. Canada is one of the best destinations for international students being home to world-class universities. Undergraduate programs are one of the best courses to pursue in Canada. There are a lot of benefits of studying in Canada.
Why study in Canada?
Being home to the best academic excellence, Canada has been another epicenter of foreign studies for international students from countries like India, Nepal, Bangladesh, and other developing countries. Here are some of the reasons that one should choose Canada as an international destination for pursuing a degree.
- Canada is a country to hosts half a million international students in the world.
- Canada provides immigration offers to the students studying there.
- Post-Study work can be the best option for foreign students.
- Studying in Canada assures one’s excellent quality of life.
- Canada has been one of the safest places to study as it is one of the highest-ranked countries in global peace rank.
What kinds of courses are offered in Canada?
Canadain Universities offer a lot of academic programs in various sectors. Here are a few insights about the courses you can study in Canada.
- Computer Science
- Health Science
- Electronics and IT
- Business and Financial studies
- Agriculture Science
- Engineering and Designs
- Human Resources and many more.
Cost of Studying in Canada
The cost of studying in Canada for foreign students can be expensive due to tuition fees, expenses for living, and residence. Tuition fees vary at University wise than can range from 7000 CAD to 30,000CAD. The tuition fees also depend upon the course you pursue. You can also visit the websites of Canadian universities to know more about the cost of studying in Canada.
Student Community in Canada
Canada is a global home for students around the world. Almost every nation’s students apply to Canada for undergraduate, postgraduate, and other courses. Indian Students are the most found in Canada and students from many other countries visit Canada for studies. So, we can find diversity in the student community in Canada. It is easier for the freshers to adapt in Canada as the student community helps to adapt.
Scholarships in Canada
Although it is a little expensive to study in Canada, the Canadian government helps foreign students by providing Scholarships for deserving candidates. Every University in Canada allocates scholarships to international students. Most of the scholarships are tuition fees whereas some of them include the living expenses in Canada. The scholarship has a certain criteria basis upon which scholarship is provided to the international students. Any candidate falling in the criteria mentioned by the institution or university can apply for the Scholarship to study in Canada.
Carleton University provides Scholarships to international students to pursue undergraduate programs in Canada. Here are some details about Carleton University, the course provided, how to apply, benefits and eligibility.
Why Choose Carleton University?
Carleton University lies in the Algonquin territory of Canada, which is also a world heritage site. Carleton University is one of the highest-ranked universities in the world. Here are reasons why you should choose Carleton University.
- Carleton University always ranks in the top 4 or top 5 in the world.
- Carleton has built its reputation in the field of public affairs, journalism arts, architecture, and technology for a long period of time.
- The academic staff of Carleton University is globally recognized.
- Carleton University provides the students most generous scholarships in the world.
- Carleton University has the best engineering institutions and has a good reputation in the research field.
Get into Carleton
Getting into Carleton is one of the toughest jobs. The acceptance rate of the university is low i.e 19% of the applicants. It means if 100 students apply for the Carleton University, only 19 get selected. So you should have a good GPA score and you should be talented to be qualified and selected.
Carleton Prestige Scholarships
Carleton Prestige Scholarships have been providing scholarship opportunities to the international, deserving, and talented students for Undergraduate and post-graduate programs. The Carleton University of Canada provides the most legit and useful scholarships to students. Along with Scholarships, bursaries are also provided. More than 10,000 students are awarded scholarships and bursaries each year. Carleton partners with other institutions to provide financial support to the students for pursuing their degrees.
You are eligible for the entrance scholarship award if you get admitted to the university with an 80% or more average score. Entrance scholarships are renewable and international students can also get this entrance scholarship. An entrance scholarship is awarded to those students who are getting enrolled into Carleton with a deserving grade.
Prestige Scholarships are the highest scholarship awards given by Carleton University. For the Prestige scholarship, you must be directly enrolled in Carleton from high school. Prestige Scholarships provide a fully-funded scholarship including all the expenses and provide up to $90,000 for the students in various financial aids.
Eligibility for Prestige Scholarship
- Must have enrolled at Carleton directly from high school or secondary level.
- Must have 90% of average.
- Must provide an application.
- Must get enrolled in full-time undergraduate programs.
Besides prestige scholarships and entrance scholarships, Carleton Provides a lot of financial aid and scholarships to the students throughout the program. International awards and in-program students awards are some other awards given by the prestige scholarship.
How to apply for a Prestige scholarship?
If you meet all the criteria and are eligible to receive the prestige scholarship programs, You can apply for the Carleton Prestige University scholarship Programs. Here is the step-wise guide to applying for the Carleton university scholarship Program.
- Click this link and you will be redirected to the official admission page of Carleton University. Link-http://www.carleton.ca/awards/scholarships/entrance-scholarships-for-new-students/prestige/
2. Choose the course you want to pursue.
3. Read about the Scholarship Type and apply for the scholarship If you meet the criteria.
4. Use authentic and valid information and documents. Selection is done on the basis of your grade and reports of extra- curricular activities by the selection team.
Prestige Scholarships are given as
- 10 chancellor’s scholarship that is worth 30,000 dollars for an overall four years degree and the same eligibility criteria as above.
- 7 Richard Lewar Scholarships worth 21,500 dollars for overall four years.
- 3 Carleton university’s scholarship of Excellence is worth 20,000 dollars for four years.
- 2 Carleton University scholarships worth 20,000 dollars.
- Jay Woo and CAA scholarship that worth 20,000 dollars.
- 1 Riordon scholarship that provides full free tuition to students for four years during the undergraduate program.
- 1 Collins Prestige Scholarship with full free tuition to the students for four years.
All the above-mentioned scholarships have the same eligibility criteria and all of these scholarships are renewable with an annual GPA of 10.0.
Carleton Capital Scholarship
Carleton capital scholarships are only given to Canadian citizens or permanent residents of Canada. This scheme provides scholarships to 13 total students each from different territories and the award is worth 2000 dollars in the first year of the program. It is also a non-renewable scheme.
This article is all about studying in Canada, and Carleton university scholarships and prestige scholarships. Know more about this scholarship by visiting the official site of Carleton. This article might help you to pursue a good course in Canada. Share this article with your friend, family, or relatives. Comments and feedback are highly appreciated. Thank You!