The Residential World Heritage Scholarship in Sweden is an interesting scholarship. It is all about research, art, cultural exchange, experience and exploration. In this case, you get a month long residence in one or two of the Decorated Farmhouses of Hälsingland in the region of Gävleborg. Considering their heritage value, UNESCO endorsed these Farmhouses as World Heritage Sites in 2012. Since then, the Region Gävleborg of Sweden has been working to maintain the Sites’ integrity and prestige for long-term.
Residence Scholarship for the World Heritage site Decorated Farmhouses of Hälsingland Facts
This World Heritage Scholarship in Sweden is unique. Residence Scholarship for the World Heritage site Decorated Farmhouses of Hälsingland can be basic. However, it can be a powerful project in your career. International applicants can design a research project, or art- or cultural exchange project. In particular, application evaluation committee will look for the element of ‘connection’. For this, you can link these heritage sites with another UNESCO World Heritage Site around the world. As a matter of fact, you will be provided a 5000 € project implementation grant. This scholarship was announced in 2018. For this purpose, please start with the specific facts about Residence Scholarship for the World Heritage site Decorated Farmhouses of Hälsingland.
Intended beneficiary: International, with idea of UNESCO World heritage sites, cademic researcher / artist / cultural influencer
Objective: Connect with another UNESCO World Heritage Site artistically, culturally, or in research work
Stay: a month in one – two of the seven farmhouses. As a matter of fact, specific farmhouses are mentioned – Kristofers in Järvsö or Erik-Anders in Söderala.
Application Period: December 1, 2021 – February 1, 2022
Grant amount: 5000 € to implement the approved project under ‘World Heritage Scholarship’ for the year. Another key point is that you need to submit the project report to region Gävleborg by the stipulated deadline.
Please use this link to apply. Furthermore, you can read the guidance for Application. Additionally, please do not forget to check the latest info from the authentic source. In the meantime, you can read about the decorated farmhouses of Hälsingland in Wikipedia.
- Location map of Gävleborg County in Sweden – Erik Frohne | Wikimedia Commons
- UNESCO World Heritage Logo – SaraMicky | Wikimedia Commons
- Gästgivars from the air (one of the 7 decorated farmhouses) – L.G.foto | Wikimedia Commons
You might be interested in
- 2022 Finland Scholarship and Fees Waiver at University of Eastern Finland
- Meet Muna Chaudhary: An Erasmus Mundus Scholar from Nepal
- Cost of Living in Finland | Monthly Living Cost for a Student in Finland
- 10 most common jobs for foreign students in Finland | Jobs that International Students mostly do in Finland
- Melbourne Research Scholarship
- Study in Norway: Free Tuition Fees | A Practical Guide for Nepalese Students